WANT US TO HOST A GROUP WORKSHOP?
Texas Ballroom officers teach dance workshops to community groups as a way to fundraise for dance competition team activities. We have taught all kinds of workshops for groups of all ages! We can cater a workshop to any of your needs:
- Having a club meeting and want your members to learn to dance?
- Having a Quinceanera and want your guests to lean salsa dancing?
- Want a team building activity for your athletic, service, or religious group?
- Interested in just learning one or two particular dances?
- Want a corporate/work place team building exercise?
- Want to learn how to dance for an upcoming event like a wedding or formal?
We teach all styles of International Ballroom, Latin, and Social dance.
We can teach workshops on campus, or we can travel to your group at your location. If groups can organize a place for a workshop we will gladly come to you.
There is a 10 person minimum for group workshops.
For more information or to organize your own workshop, contact: email@example.com
For questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.