Texas Ballroom depends on donations from members in the community in order to run. Paying for everything from instructors to travel to entrance fees for competitions requires more than the dues paid by members every semester. Any amount you can give, large or small, is greatly appreciated and goes a long way towards helping us be the best ballroom dance organization we can be.
How to donate online
Online donations are the fastest and easiest way for you to support Texas Ballroom. Here's how to donate:
- Go to the UT Student Organization Donation page
- Under Gift Area select "Student Affairs, Office of Vice President" and for the Sub Department select "Rec Sports - Sports Clubs"
- Enter the amount you wish to give in the "Amount" box next to the Gift Area selection. Below, in the Gift Type section, select which payment schedule you prefer (One-Time Gifts and Sustaining Gifts are most appreciated)
- In the comments box in the bottom right corner, write "Donation for Texas Ballroom" and then click Continue
- On the following page, enter the requested information and click Continue. Review your donation details, and then click Continue once more to proceed to the payment page
- On the payment page, enter your payment information. Once you have reviewed it and everything is correct, click Pay to send your donation securely to the University of Texas
A short time after you send your donation, you'll receive a confirmation email containing the details of your donation.
How to donate by check
Checks are also a great way to donate. Checks should be made payable to "The University of Texas at Austin" and mailed to:
The University of Texas at Austin
Division of Recreational Sports
2101 Speedway Stop D7500
Austin, TX 78712
Other ways you can help
Texas Ballroom is happy to accept donations of used or new costumes, shoes, or dance accessories. If you would like to give some costumes, shoes, or accessories, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about funding for UT student organizations, click here.
For questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.