The best source of information is our 2014 Information packet. All rules and terminology are located within this file. Prospective competitors should carefully read over the material. The packet is an excellent resource in understanding what competitors can expect at the competition.
There is also the List of Offered Dances
Spectators may also find the packet useful for Hotel, Food, and Accommodation information. 2014 Austin Open will feature:
- Online Registration
- Workshop with a professional instructor
- Certified Judges
- Free Spectator Admission
Questions may be directed to the TXB Competition Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online registration will close at 11:59 PM (central time) April 1, 2014
- Texas Ballroom Entry Fee: $5
- Social Competition Only Entry Fee: $15
- Youth Entry Fee: $25
- General Competitor Entry Fee: $35
LATE REGISTRATION (after April 1, 2014):
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm on April 4th, 2014 in Anna Hiss Gym
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am on April 5th, 2014 in Texas Union Ballroom
- Late Fee: +$5 to base cost on Friday, +10$ to base cost on Saturday
The one-time competitor entry fee is per person and gives you unlimited dance entries with any combination of partners. Entry fees will be taken during check-in on April 4th, from 7:00PM to 8:00PM and April 5th, from 10:00AM to 11AM (cash or checks only).
For questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.